Together with the state of Berlin, BerlinOnline operates Berlin.de, the official website of Germany’s capital city. As a web service provider, we focus on complex online applications and e-government solutions that benefit the citizens of our city on behalf of the state of Berlin. Our editorial team presents Berlin as an exciting, livable and international metropolis on Berlin.de, the first online address for Berliners and visitors looking for information and services.
With the municipalization of the company in 2021, BerlinOnline offers the opportunity to work in a growing team on exciting digital products for the German capital city.
We are looking for motivated new team members for the further development of our Appointment & Time Management System (ZSM) who can start as soon as possible.
What you will do
- Development and maintenance of the Berlin Appointment and Time Management System (ZMS) with more than 1,000,000 appointments annually
- Work on the service portal of the Berlin administration with over 800 services at over 700 locations
- Support your team in the introduction and improvement of the OpenSource components of the ZMS
- Further develop existing APIs and administrative interfaces
- Improve and maintain the accessibility of the various web interfaces
- Integration of connected applications (e.g. Berlin Digital Application)
- Participate in the Berlin Service Database (DLDB)
- Assist in the conception, implementation and introduction of new functionalities
- Well-versed in the use of PHP
- Knowledge of React and node
- Writing unit tests is standard practice for you
- Experience using Linux/Mac, Shell, Git and Gitlab
- Knowledge in the implementation of barrier-free web UIs
- Focus on IT security, usability and user experience
- Interested in working on meaningful tasks for a municipal company
- Knowledge of test-driven development is ideal
What we are offering you
- Permanent position (full or part time)
- Friendly, highly motivated team with a broad range of experience
- A say in the choice of your hardware
- Family-friendly working environment (e.g. flexible working hours, mobile working)
- Individual onboarding (incl. sponsorship)
- Work as it suits you: remotely or at our modern office
- Company ticket for public transport
- Open communication in an appreciative atmosphere
- Space to work independently
- Broad range of opportunities for further development and long-term perspectives
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Regular training opportunities as a component of personnel development
We are looking forward to your application!
BerlinOnline Stadtportal GmbH & Co. KG
Alte Jakobstraße 105
We at BerlinOnline actively promote a working environment of equal opportunity and mutual respect. We believe that the diversity of our employees is a driving factor for success and welcome applications from all people regardless of gender, ethnic, social and national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and marital status. What counts for us is your experience, qualification and motivation to shape the digitalization of Berlin together with our team.