Together with the state of Berlin, BerlinOnline operates Berlin.de, the official website of Germany’s capital city. As a web service provider, we focus on complex online applications and e-government solutions that benefit the citizens of our city on behalf of the state of Berlin. Our editorial team presents Berlin as an exciting, livable and international metropolis on Berlin.de, the first online address for Berliners and visitors looking for information and services.
With the municipalization of the company in 2021, BerlinOnline offers the opportunity to work in a growing team on exciting digital products for the German capital city.
We are looking for motivated new team members for the further development of the E-Payment ICT Service of Berlin who can start as soon as possible.
What you will do
- Be in charge of the further development and maintenance of the Berlin ICT E-Payment Service
- Consolidate and further develop of existing functionalities, APIs and administrative interfaces
- Improve and extend the connection of payment service providers and payment types
- Integrate and use OpenID Connect in a client system
- Cooperate with our DevOps & Operations to ensure and continuously improve stable operations
- Help with the conception, implementation and introduction of new functionalities
- Improve and comply with the accessibility of our various web interfaces
- Support our project management team, e.g. in the connection and configuration of API consumers and clients
- Focused on IT security and stable operations
- Experienced in the work with payment service providers such as Pagateq/PayOne and PayPal
- Prudent and careful in the implementation of functionalities
- Writing tests and documentation is standard practice for you
- Familiar with the use of Linux/Mac, Shell, Git and Gitlab
- Knowledge of CI pipelines and Kubernetes is a plus
- Interested in working on meaningful tasks for a municipal company
What we are offering you
- Permanent position (full or part time)
- Friendly, highly motivated team with a broad range of experience
- A say in the choice of your hardware
- Family-friendly working environment (e.g. flexible working hours, mobile working)
- Individual onboarding (incl. sponsorship)
- Work as it suits you: remotely or at our modern office
- Company ticket for public transport
- Open communication in an appreciative atmosphere
- Space to work independently
- Broad range of opportunities for further development and long-term perspectives
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Regular training opportunities as a component of personnel development
We are looking forward to your application!
BerlinOnline Stadtportal GmbH & Co. KG
We at BerlinOnline actively promote a working environment of equal opportunity and mutual respect. We believe that the diversity of our employees is a driving factor for success and welcome applications from all people regardless of gender, ethnic, social and national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and marital status. What counts for us is your experience, qualification and motivation to shape the digitalization of Berlin together with our team.