Together with the state of Berlin, BerlinOnline operates Berlin.de, the official website of Germany’s capital city. As a web service provider, we focus on complex online applications and e-government solutions that benefit the citizens of our city on behalf of the state of Berlin. Our editorial team presents Berlin as an exciting, livable and international metropolis on Berlin.de, the first online address for Berliners and visitors looking for information and services.
With the municipalization of the company in 2021, BerlinOnline offers the opportunity to work in a growing team on exciting digital products for the German capital city.
We are looking for motivated new members for our DevOps team.
What you will do
- Join our team in the operation, maintenance, monitoring and further development of our Kubernetes clusters
- Work in close cooperation with our developers
- Maintenance of systems such as Gitlab, Harbor, Icinga, ElasticSearch, MySQL/Galera and associated Linux servers
- Create Docker containers and necessary Helm configuration in coordination with our development teams
- Design development systems for projects
- Support the setup of development systems on local computers, assign access rights and ensure a smooth deployment process via CI/CD system
- Practical experience in the administration and operation of Linux servers
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Helm and Prometheus
- Knowledge of Gitlab, Grafana, Keycloak, MySQL/Galera, Elasticsearch, Nginx, Varnish, Puppets and Icinga is ideal
- Strong understanding of data protection, IT security and documentation
- Interest in new technologies and willingness to familiarize yourself with them independently
- You like to work in a team and communicate openly and appreciatively
- Voluntary, paid on-call duty based on agreements with your team is conceivable for you
What we are offering you
- Permanent position (full or part time)
- Friendly, highly motivated team with a broad range of experience
- A say in the choice of your hardware
- Family-friendly working environment (e.g. flexible working hours, mobile working)
- Individual onboarding (incl. sponsorship)
- Work as it suits you: remotely or at our modern office
- Company ticket for public transport
- Open communication in an appreciative atmosphere
- Space to work independently
- Broad range of opportunities for further development and long-term perspectives
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Regular training opportunities as a component of personnel development
We are looking forward to your application!
BerlinOnline Stadtportal GmbH & Co. KG
We at BerlinOnline actively promote a working environment of equal opportunity and mutual respect. We believe that the diversity of our employees is a driving factor for success and welcome applications from all people regardless of gender, ethnic, social and national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and marital status. What counts for us is your experience, qualification and motivation to shape the digitalization of Berlin together with our team.